539 Tennessee St. Vallejo, CA 94590 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
(707) 652-5018 VHHC420@GMAIL.COM
Meet our friendly staff, dedicated to serving our patients and community.
At VHHC, our hard work is supported by our core values, which are the foundation of all we do. We maintain these values so you can be confident in everything that carries our name.
Our staff has extensive experience in the medical cannabis industry and are ready to answer your questions. We want to use our knowledge to help you get the best medicine in the form you need most.
We've come together to create an amazing place for you, our patients. We're bringing you the highest quality medicine, extracts, and edibles. Our location is safe, clean, handicap accessible, and near public transportation.
We want you to feel comfortable, cared for, and respected in our home. As a medical cannabis dispensary we are dedicated to the medical, educational, and social needs of our members. We exclusively provide medical cannabis to patients qualified under California Health and Safety Code 11362.5 (Proposition 15).
The United Food & Commercial Workers International Union
As America's Neighborhood Union, we are standing together to improve the lives & livelihoods of workers, families, and our community.
Our dispensary workers are proud members of UFCW5!
BUILDING AND NEighborhood
The intention of Vallejo Holistic Health Center is to have a positive impact in our community. Here are some rules and regulations:
- ABSOLUTELY NO CHILDREN ALLOWED INSIDE/WAITING ALONE IN VEHICLES.
- Never consume cannabis in the immediate area, sidewalks, or neighborhood.
- Patients may not resell or redistribute their medicine. Your membership will be permanently revoked if you are seen passing money or selling medication to anyone else.
- No cell phone use inside.
- There is a limit of 8 oz per visit.
- Always have your California identification card and blue VHHC card.
- No loitering in front of the shop before we open at 9 a.m.
- Be friendly and patient with each other, our staff, and our neighbors!
- It is important you follow our guidelines so we may continue to serve you. Your membership can be suspended or revoked for violations. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.